HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

HOW TO KEEP YOUR DOG ON TOP TIP CONDITION!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chibi28
General

PostSubject: HOW TO KEEP YOUR DOG ON TOP TIP CONDITION!!   Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:03 pm

AFTER YOUR PUP HAS BEEN COMPLETELY VACCINATED, together with the ANTI-RABIES VACCINE

BY AGE OF 7 MONTHS & ABOVE
YOUR PUP/DOG WILL UNDERGO A HEARTWORM TEST, THIS IS TO ENSURE THAT YOUR PUP/DOG IS FREE FROM THE SAID DISEASE..
IT WILL ONLY COST 150 PESOS BLOOD EXAMINATION IN A MATTER OF MINUTES YOU'LL GET THE RESULT,

IF YOUR DOG HAS HEARTWORM, YOUR FRIENDLY VET WILL GIVE SOME MEDICATIONS TO TREAT THE DISEASE AND IF YOUR DOG DOESN'T HAVE ANY YOUR FRIENDLY VET WILL STILL GIVE YOUR POOCH A HEARTWORM PREVENTION TABLET FOR AS LOW AS 280 PESOS ( CHEWABLE ).

THIS IS DONE EVERY MONTH, so that your dog is in top tip condition from the inside..

NOW THAT YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR 5IN1 VACCINATIONS AND ANTI RABIES VACCINES, GOOD FOR YOU MY FRIEND!

BUT THEN THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE ROAD FOR YOU! EVEN IF YOUR PUP/DOG HAS FULL COMPLETE IMMUNIZATIONS YOU NEED TO BRING HIM/HER TO THE VET FOR BOOSTER SHOTS!!!

WHAT IS BOOSTER SHOTS?

BOOSTER SHOTS , ARE SHOTS GIVEN TO BOOST UP THE IMMUNITY OF YOUR DOG TO A CERTAIN TYPE OF DISEASES, FOR EXAMPLE CORONA VIRUS ( WHICH IS VERY FAMILIAR WITH THE PARVO VIRUS.. same signs and symptoms ), LEPTOSPIROSIS ( WHICH IS ALSO HARMFUL AND DANGEROUS )
and yes of course the KENNEL COUGH vaccine...

BOOSTER SHOTS COST 600 PESOS QUITE EXPENSIVE BUT AS A DOG LOVER, I THINK I WILL RATHER PAY THAN TO SEE MY DOG SICK, PAY DEADLY VET BILLS OR EVEN WORST DEAD.

REGULAR DEWORMING IS A MUST, 3 MONTHS YOU MUST DEWORM YOUR DOG, WEIGH YOUR DOG FIRST TO GET THE RIGHT DOSAGE.

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT..
GAWIN NA LANG PO NATIN ITO, MAHIRAP NA MAGSISI SA BANDANG HULI..
JUST MY 2 CENTS!!
Back to top Go down
itchad
General

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO KEEP YOUR DOG ON TOP TIP CONDITION!!   Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:57 am

ok nice brow... Smile
Back to top Go down
Nazher
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO KEEP YOUR DOG ON TOP TIP CONDITION!!   Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:03 pm

very helpful. Idea
Back to top Go down
camille_dwine

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO KEEP YOUR DOG ON TOP TIP CONDITION!!   Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:08 pm

nice post bro chino..
Back to top Go down
*judaswer03
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO KEEP YOUR DOG ON TOP TIP CONDITION!!   Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:30 pm

check!!ayos...thanks
Back to top Go down
Chibi28
General

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO KEEP YOUR DOG ON TOP TIP CONDITION!!   Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:28 am

ok thanks sana maging guidelines ito sa members at newbies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO KEEP YOUR DOG ON TOP TIP CONDITION!!   Today at 5:57 pm

Back to top Go down

HOW TO KEEP YOUR DOG ON TOP TIP CONDITION!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1